HDD Facebook Page Rules
Whilst we encourage passionate and enthusiastic discussion, please respect your fellow members and bear in mind the following when posting. If you’re still unsure please message an admin.
Posts that include, but are not limited to, one or more of the following attributes may be deleted without notification:
- encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation anywhere
- promote and/or endorse forums, products, links etc. that are not HDD approved
- invades anyone’s privacy, reveals the identity/personal information of another user, impersonates anyone and/or ‘names and shames’
- are defamatory, abusive, harassing, racist or hateful, and/or trolling
- designed to incite violence, abuse, harassment or offence against a specific group
- violate copyright and/or other forms of licences and consents
- uses fake or duplicate accounts
posts that are ‘not safe for work’ or ‘not safe for family’ as they discourage members from looking at content on here during the day for fear of being ousted in the office. These include but are not limited to; porn, nudity, moaning videos, gore
The use of fake or duplicate accounts is not permitted in our group.
Do not block group admins or challenge admin decisions. They can still see your posts and you may miss out on important group info.
If you have a query, private message an admin.
Continual breaches may lead to you being asked to leave the group. No one wants this to happen so let’s all be on the same page.
View Advertising Guidelines